IMPORTANT: This isn’t simply “fine print” our lawyers ask us to include. This information will also prepare you to bring everything you’ll need to pick up your rental. (We know it seems like a lot to read, but reviewing it now can save you a lot of time later!) Please review before pick up … because we really want you to be happy with your Just Four Wheels experience. See you soon!
• At time of pickup, all drivers must present a valid driver’s license in their name.
• In the U.S., you may be asked to sign a driving record addendum or be subject to a computerized Department of Motor Vehicles check. All drivers must have a safe driving record or Just Four Wheels reserves the right to deny the rental.
• At time of pickup, renter must present a valid credit card (or debit card at participating locations) in the renter’s name. A prepaid charge card is not an acceptable credential.
• If you intend to use a debit card for the hold, the following hold rules will apply. If your rental location has exceptions to the following debit card rules — such as not accepting debit cards — those exceptions will appear in a “Location Exceptions” section above.
— All debit rules in the “Additional Fees & Credit Holds” section above apply;
— You must be at least 25 years of age;
— The only bank debit cards accepted are those with a MasterCard or Visa logo;
— You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness;
— Positive identification (I.D.) in addition to your driver’s license is required. Your second form of identification must be either a valid U.S. passport or military I.D.; recent pay stub or bank statement, valid car insurance card or a copy of a phone, electric or cable bill that is less than 60 days old and includes the address on your driver’s license.
• Keep your reservation confirmation number because it is necessary for modification, cancellation or refund requests. Once your scheduled pick-up time passes, reservation changes cannot be made online.
Additional Fees and Credit Holds:
Total Estimated Hold Rules:
Before you drive away in your shiny Just Four Wheels rental car, we’ll need to put a hold on your credit card (or debit card at some locations) for the total estimated rental charges. (Sorry, but a prepaid card is not an acceptable method of credit identification for this hold.) While the hold is in place, the funds will not be available for your use. Once you return the vehicle, we will process a release of the unused portion of the hold subject to your bank’s procedures. The hold could take up to 2 weeks to be released by your bank.
• If you want to use a credit card for the hold, that amount will be the total estimated rental charges plus $100 or $250, whichever is greater.
• If you want to use a debit card for the hold, these policies will apply. If your rental location has exceptions to the following debit card rules — such as not accepting debit cards — those exceptions will appear in a “Location Exceptions” section above;
— All debit rules in the “Required Credentials” section above;
— Generally, Just Four Wheels requires a credit card authorization hold of estimated rental charges plus $200 U.S.
— We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to request a debit card authorization hold in excess of the estimated rental charges;
— You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness and the rental may be denied based on the results of this check;
— If you don’t return the vehicle as agreed, we will obtain additional debit hold authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges;
— We are not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts due to our debit hold policy.
• A debit, cash, check card or prepaid card can be used for payment of rental charges upon car return.
• Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. The rate is based on the exact parameters (location, dates, etc.) of your particular rental — so changing any of your confirmed reservation parameters could result in a different rates, taxes and fees.
• Except for a surcharge for renters under 25 years of age at some locations, your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. The rate is based on the exact parameters (location, dates, etc.) of your particular rental — so changing any of your confirmed reservation parameters could result in a different rates, taxes and fees.
• Quoted taxes and fees are subject to change which will affect your final total due at rental return.
• Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is a 59-minute grace period for returns. After 59 minutes late, an hourly late charge + taxes apply. After 239 minutes late, full-day late charges + taxes apply.
• If your plans change and you no longer require the rental, you must cancel this reservation 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time or you will be charged a $75 U.S. fee.
• If you selected an Optional Product (coverages, GPS) with your rental:
— You are responsible for replacement costs if the Optional Product or its components are lost, stolen or damaged;
— Products are charged on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is no grace period for returns, so full-day late charges will apply.
• All additional drivers must be at least 25 years of age. The fee for each additional driver is $3.95/day U.S. The following are exempt from the fee but must meet all other driver requirements; the renter’s spouse or domestic partner; the companion driver of a renter with a disability who has completed the non-licensed renter form; for insurance replacement rentals, company employees or family members who are designated on the insurance policy.
• Once you have picked up the car, if you wish to extend the rental return date past your originally scheduled time, you must call the rental location.
• At this location, unless indicated otherwise in the “Location Exceptions” section above, an individual must be at least 21 years of age and a $5/day surcharge applies for those under 25. Because we don’t verify your age when you make a reservation, this surcharge is in addition to your quoted online rate. In addition, those under the age of 25 may not use a debit card for the required hold and they may only rent an economy, compact, intermediate, standard, full-size or premium car or an intermediate or standard SUV.
Just Four Wheels has provided customers with affordable rental vehicles since 1978. Our family owned and operated agency has grown into one of largest rental companies in the New York - New Jersey area. As we are growing, one thing will never change; We strive to provide the same personal service that our customers have come to expect from us.
Corporate HQ: 324 E White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ 08205